TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TCS LTD
1. This website is operated by TCS LTD. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to TCS LTD where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
BUYING FROM TCS LTD
4. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed are correctly displayed on our website.
5. Customers can contact our offices to discuss their requirements and orders will be taken over the phone or by email.
6. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
7. When purchasing you will be given advice of when items will be dispatched and the cost of delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
8. Where a "next day delivery" delivery is requested, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
9. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
10. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
11. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as food, newspapers, event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
12. TCS LTD shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
13. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
15. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and TCS LTD whether written or oral.
16. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
17. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
18. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.